- Debt Reduction Planner from CNN Money
- WalletPop offers a number of useful calculators for retirement planning, auto loans, and more.
- Debt Consolidation Care has a variety of debt calculators for debt consolidation loans, credit card payments, and debt settlements.
- Bankrate.com offers calculators for nearly every financial transaction you might need, including mortgages, debt, retirement, and budgeting.
- Mint.com is a popular and free web service that allows you to import your financial information and track your spending habits.
- Quicken is a popular program from Intuit used to track personal finances.
- Buxfer offers free online personal finance tracking and budgeting.
- GetRichSlowly.org provides a list of 16 notable personal finance applications.
Blogs & Communities
- Wisebread Forums
- Get Rich Slowly
- The Simple Dollar
- Mint Answers
- Debt Consolidation Care Forums
- Man vs Debt
- Debtors Unite Forums
- Kiplinger.com Forums
- Debt Free Adventure